Stage 1. Surveys on the land and collection of baseline data.
- Project work;
- Change of permitted use of land with the passage of the necessary procedures and obtaining opinions;
- Analysis of the location and placement of the facility on the land;
- Analysis of compliance of the permitted use and town-planning norms;
- Preparation of technical specifications to the existing engineering communications;
Stage 2. Obtaining a construction permit.
- Design work in General design.
- Making the necessary permits and documentation during the construction works;
- Interaction with the state construction supervision during construction;
- Making and receiving certificates of compliance with technical conditions.
Stage 3. The commissioning.
- Execution of construction and Assembly works as a General contractor;
- Commissioning of a facility, completed construction, in operation with the collection of all necessary certificates, opinions and obtaining permission to object input in operation
- Coordination and execution of acts of admission of engineering systems with Rostekhnadzor.
A comprehensive approach when dealing with "turnkey" is 100% responsible for the result, organization and coordination of the entire spectrum of construction works, which saves our clients time. This work is a guarantee of flawless quality of work performed, as by its own efforts and with the help of subcontractors, strict adherence to deadlines and construction standards and requirements.